Friday, July 9, 2010

Oh, the weather is so much better today. And it's Friday! Hard to believe one week ago it was craziness getting myself and the kids ready to come here. So for breakfast today we had waffles with syrup, whipped cream and strawberry sauce. Everyone was flipping out!! But you know how people are- "syrup on top, strawberries on the side, this one plain, that one with whipped cream, syrup on the side, nothing thank you," YOY! But the happy faces were worth it. (I remember having not much beyond hard boiled eggs, bread with butter, peanut butter or jelly and hot chocolate every day. ) And lunch today was fish squares with french fries. Dinner is going to be pizza, so that makes it a 3 "square" meal day!! Ha- I was so proud of myself for coming up with that one. I gotta run- the novachky are having their taborovi xpectyny and we were invited. Three of us are coming up with a tochka. More on that later...

No comments:

Post a Comment